Brief introduction of FD-750 industrial freeze dryer
Industrial freeze dryers are industrial-grade freeze-drying equipment used by food companies to produce top 100% natural freeze-dried foods. Industrial freeze dryers are mainly used in the food industry to produce crispy freeze-dried fruits and crispy freeze-dried vegetables. Industrial freeze dryers can also be used for the industrial production of biological products; even in the pharmaceutical industry, there are industrial freeze dryers, but they are much smaller than the equipment in the food industry.
Features of FD-750 industrial freeze dryer
FD-750 can process 750kg of raw materials per batch, which is easily overlooked by people. Usually 500kg or 1000kg is the model that customers are interested in. However, the FD-750 has an advantage. Its length is only 5.8 meters. It can be transported in a 20' container and has a small installation length. If the plant is small, or the plant is short and restricted, then the FD-750 industrial freeze dryer will be a good choice.
What is the difference between industrial freeze dryers and other freeze dryers?
1. Usually for efficient production, industrial freeze-drying opportunities are used in conjunction with cold storage.
Fresh products need to be frozen in advance, which can shorten the production time.
2. Industrial freeze dryers are usually equipped with tracks and trolleys, which can achieve efficient transmission.
3. Industrial freeze dryers usually have large, independent steam condensers to efficiently condense water vapor.
4. Industrial freeze dryers usually adopt energy-saving design to reduce user expenses.
Industrial freeze dryers are different from household freeze dryers or laboratory freeze dryers.
1. Industrial freeze dryers are heavy-duty, others are light-duty.
2. The processing capacity of industrial freeze dryers is large, and the others are small.
3. The industrial freeze dryer has an independent cold trap, while others do not.
4. The industrial freeze dryer has an independent quick-freezer, but the others do not.
5. Industrial freeze dryers use thermal oil or hot water to transfer heat, and others use resistance wires.
6. The cost of industrial freeze dryer is high, and other costs are low.
Purchase industrial freeze dryer for food, KEMOLO is your best choice, as KEMOLO manufactures large scale industrial freeze dryers only.